Thursday, July 31, 2008

Drumming - better than ... well, for keep fit

To look at me you wouldn't believe it, but I am on a bit of a keep fit fad, my gym membership is paid up and I have even looked over the class time tables, but I was surprised to read recently that drumming is better for you than almost any sport, including a full 90 minute football match!!!! So when the new game comes out on the Wii it will hopefully be a good enough incentive for me to buy a new Wii (not that their is anyything wrong with my Xbox 360- gamertag dergal btw) ...

So those of you thinking about learning and instrument and getting fit, well there is only one choice! If anyone is selling a soundproof room and a drum kit - I think you might find it on my Christmas list!


Gerry - a fat keyboard player

No comments: