Thursday, May 22, 2008

Love My Music

I guess I am just a music Junkie. It is my drug of choice I love my music madly It has it's own true voice. I guess I'm hooked and like any unreconstructed addict I don’t want a cure - I'm stuck - I know I have my habit I love it way too much. As far back as I can remember music's been my crush. There are fewer things I love more in life than my old music Rush.

Music has been an ever-playing soundtrack accompanying me since before As far back as I can remember. Oh those many joyous, wondrous times when everything's been going well and all you can hear is the sonorous bell like chimes and good vibes. That vibe deep down inside that you only get from music's touch.

And then there have been the times when I’ve been mixed up and the TV is on the blink, the C.D playing stinks and all I can think is If I could just find that song if I could just make that link. If I could bang that drum and drink that drink of amber nectar to sooth my tongue so's I could sing, then maybe I wouldn’t be caught between this rock and a dubplates not really what is called for here. This is a mood that is more in need of love and care and tender melodies and maybe just a little music flush.

Music is my Karma, my Sutra the event horizon future. Music is my mantra I'm a chanter. When I chant I just get stronger. And: As far back as I can remember It has scored and accompanied the landmarks in my life. The high notes, low notes sweet notes, blue notes. The soft tones, the dramas that it’s nursed me through when I have been so down and blue. I have used it in so many ways. I have a type of music that I will listen to when I am blue I have a type that I will listen to when I am HipHappy, another reserved exclusively for between the sheetmusic, a completely different tempo when I want to get down and funk the living daylights out of .... But let me not distract or lose track of what I’m playing ‘cause when I am in a bubbly mood I love to play my reggae, but if I'm in a troubly mood I couldn't give a sheg-I gonna play my rebel music, non stop, throw down leggo music, Hip-Hop. If I'm in a thinking mood or contemplating something philosophical I'll go classical If I'm in a spiritual mood -transcendental I will sit down and go central. Cross legged, mantis like, and maybe hum a little and just chill. Still there’s only one real deal… Music... Hush! Music... Rush me Music.... Touch me. Music... Embrace me I win I got a King's Flush. Games done.
See!
I don’t mind that music fills my every waking moments and that I have been utterly infatuated with it all my life.
See as far back as I can remember: I’ve been it’s faithful husband It’s been my faithful wife.

No comments: