Wednesday, June 11, 2008

AJ'S GOT IT GOING ON AND SHE'S GOING ALL THE WAY



Let me throw a name out there. I’m throwing it at you because I know this name is going to be in your ears and on your lips and in the press and everyone is going to be talking about her...
My people I want to talk about Alyson Joyce other wise known as AJ.

Alyson is a songbird of extraordinary talent who hails from Australia and is now residing in London. She is 23 years old, stunning to look at, intelligent, articulate and very very talented. On top of all that the girl can sing. My peops I said AJ. Sings and she sounds like a Nightingale Now let me tell you something: I see lots of bands and lots of singers during the course of my day to day business. Over the years I have seen literally thousands and thousands of hopefuls, and some, not so hopeful as hopeless wannabe’s. I have been pretty good at predicting those acts that would go places and those singers who would make it in this precarious business we call "da music and entertainment bizniz".

I predicted Leoni Lewis would be a mega star. I predicted that Amy Winehouse would mash up the studio, slaughter all before her, leaving carnage in her wake (and boy was I right on that one... go Amy go girl). I predicted that Laura Jones would go large and get world wide acclamation. I was right on these three occasions long before these talents gained record company/media/public recognition and became the mega stars that they are today.

I make another prediction here and now PUBLIC DECLARATION for all the www to witness: Alyson Joyce is going to be a super duper, mega-MEGA singing star and you heard it here first. AJ. You rock. AJ you roll. AJ you more precious than silver and Gold Can't believe you haven't got a deal yet girlfriend? Sack yer manager.

You gonna be a star songbird and Mixit’s coming down to the Durrell in Fulham to catch your act on Sunday 15 June. Can’t wait. You knock us dead like you did last week Y’hearMiChil’? Check Her Out on MySpace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To me (& I'm just going to be modest) Alyson Joyce's voice has more timber & sway over the soul than the likes of Erykah Badu, & it's easy to move my verdict either.

You are are my favourite R'nb vocalist & I tell everybody I get the chance to tell about chu girl, 1oo...
- Dash -

Anonymous said...

ummm...dont forget that she's also Papua New Guinean, and a proud one at that!!

Go AJ!!!