Sunday, June 1, 2008

Monkey Radio! – Grooving sexy beats …

It's back up!!!

Those that know me, know I have to spend a lot of time working on the computer, I am work in an office, usually on a website project or two... Anyhow, finding something chilled, easy to listen to online isn't easy... I hate to call it background music but essentially trippy jazz which you can work to (if your a designer and your work is influenced by what you listen to, you will be producing something elegant and curvacious listening to this) .

A few years back I found Monkey Radio – I think the guy behind it was working on one of the earlier versions of Winamp which used to be my mp3 player of choice, although more recently I am using either iTunes (I hate apple, but the shared music library is cool) or Windows media player, although its on my list to discover a better more usable mp3 player, but after disagreements with the RIAA and the extorionate rates they wanted (these are the same people who go after students who have downloaded a bit of music).

Incidentally at Mixit TV we don't have an official positin on pirated music, but we do strongly believe in supporting music, whether this requires DRM, other constraints and archaic laws is always up for debate! please feel free to discuss that one in the forums!

Anyhow, if you want to take a listen to monkey radio, and tell us what you think – the url is http://www.monkeyradio.org/ but you will need Winamp or ITunes to get listen to it …

Course, if you want to find more un-discovered music, you need to check back here soon – (hint at a coming soon on Mixit TV? )!!

No comments: